January 27, 2010

My Awesome Parents


Aren't my parents awesome? I totally think they are. I couldn't have asked for better parents, I really couldn't. 
I don't know where I would be without my parents. They brought me into this world and loved me and still love me unconditionally, no matter what. They taught me the teachings of the Gospel and continue to teach me, even when I don't realize it. 
They did so much for us for the wedding and still continue to do so much for us. I don't know if I'll ever be able to pay them back for everything they have done. 
Last week I wasn't sleeping so good and I wasn't sure why. People gave me a lot of suggestions on ways to help me sleep better and my parents were also ones to give me advice and try to help me figure out why I wasn't sleeping properly. My dad said that he has also had troubles sleeping and when he does he listens to audio books and that helps him go to sleep really fast. He asked if I had any audio books on my touch, which I didn't so last night when I picked my mom up for Cubs, he said that he had a flash drive to give to me and he would bring it when he came to the church for Scouts. 
On the flash drive he had put four books on it for me. He put all of the Twilight books and also a Star Wars book. Yes I'll admit it, I have read Star Wars books... don't judge. lol 
When my brother found out that my dad had put the Twilight books on there he was appalled. But I know it is because my dad loves me that he put them on there. I know that both my parents love me and would do anything for me, as I would do for them. I am grateful every day for being their daughter and for them being my parents.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Amen to that! We certainly know how awesome your parents are too. ; D

Lori A. said...

Aw Marn. You really know how to make me cry but the good kind of cry. Being your mom is an honor and a privilege. And having you as a friend is the cherry on top.

Candi said...

Aw... your parents ARE super sweet :)

CASSIE said...

That they are! ;)
They make a very handsome couple too!

♥ Love those carpoolin' to YW's memories ♥

HA HA