So I haven't done any exercising since a few weeks before the wedding and I know I have put on some of the weight that I had taken off.
J's parents got us a Wii Fit Plus for Christmas so Saturday I decided it was time to do something to start losing some weight. I have at least 20 lbs to go before I'm even close to the weight I would like to be at, and I know it will take some time and patience and determination for me to achieve that.
I did the Wii on Saturday, yesterday and then this morning and since Saturday I have already lost 0.7kg. I haven't figured out how to change it into lbs on the Wii but I'll figure it out sometime or just leave it in kg. The weight looks better in kg than in lbs anyways. :)
So I just did a unit conversion to figure out how much I have lost since Saturday and it works out to about 1.5 lbs :)
I plan to do the Wii every morning before I get ready for work so I have asked J to make sure I get up when he gets up for work to make sure that I do it. Consistency is the key to losing this weight. On the Wii it gets you to have a goal of how much weight you want to lose and the goal I made is to lose 2.5kg in two weeks, which is about 5.5 lbs. So I only need to lose 4 more lbs and I have reached my goal. :)
I'm also hoping that by me doing this every day, except Sunday, that it will get my husband motivated to lose the weight that he needs to be more healthy too.
To be at a normal BMI weight, I need to lose almost 40 lbs, so I almost have my work cut out for me. I know though, that if I stick to it, and ask for my Heavenly Father's help, that I will be able to achieve the goal I have set out for myself.
December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment