July 31, 2009

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

So the thing that I am going to have to get to used to since we are getting married is getting my picture taken a lot! I'm going to have a permagrin for a few months I think. I'm not the biggest fan of having my picture taken so I hope I'm happy with all the ones that get taken of me and us.

This weekend my parents are going to be taking pictures of me and J for our invitations. We are going out tomorrow and then Monday at a different location so we have a few choices for pictures.

I'm looking forward to things moving together as we get closer to our date. I get e-mails daily from my sister with different ideas for things to do at the reception and for invitations. She has been a big help with it and I know she will continue to be a big help until the very end.

My brother has said that he will do our pictures for the day of the wedding and the reception, which I am thrilled about. My brother has such an amazing gift with photography and I'm glad that he can help make our day that much better.

Once we have the pictures taken, I'll post a few on here so you can all see how gorgeous we look :) haha

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh-- Congrats Marni! I am so stoked for you and James :) Let me know if you need any help, or would like any advice, since I have *ahem, "been there and done that" too ;) Lookin' forward to those pics being posted...

Candi said...

Yay pictures!!!! Can't wait to seem them. You two are very photogenic- you have nothing to worry about :)

Kristi Beth said...

Since I've been without internet for the weekend, I haven't sent you any ideas! But I'll send some this week for sure! And I'll start on some samples of invitations! Yay!